Today is a bit of an anniversary for the Smart Economy. Since I started on this blog last Fall (Sept 15th, 2005 to be exact), I've posted 500 entries (this is # 501). We've received over 100 comments online and many more private direct emails. Our daily traffic is growing steadily month by month, as word spreads about The Smart Economy. Many other influential and popular web sites, trend syndication services and blogs now link back to us.
- According to Pingpoat, The Smart Economy Blog is worth is $1011.17! Per day
- Inbound links: 1085
- Technorati rank: 34,021
I'd like to hear feedback from you --- our blog readers. How can we improve this site?
- what do you enjoy reading about smart technologies?
- what else would you like to see?
- what don't you like? what annoys you?
- what suggestions do you have for future topics?
- what would you like to see more coverage of?
- do you use RSS? would you subscribe to a Smart Economy RSS news feed?
- would you like to hear news about the smart economy on your Mp3 player?
- would you like a one-stop-shop to purchase smart technologies?
- would you find road maps for smart technologies useful for your worK?
- would you subscribe to a monthly online seminar (webinar) on smart technology?
- would you find workshops on smart technology topics useful?
- how do you use our information? investment decisions? strategic decisions? alliance decisions? other?
Post your replies or comments in the comments box below or send me a private email
I look forward to hearing from you.
Enjoy the rest of 2006 and 2007 and I hope to see you back here on a regular basis.
All the best !!